The following group meeting schedule has been updated for the Spring 2017 semester:
|Monday, January 16||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 201||Introduction for new members|
|Monday, January 23||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Ara Parsekian presents|
|Monday, January 30||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Huang Xiang presents; Ethics|
|Monday, February 6||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Peter Griffiths presents; Journal Club|
|Monday, February 13||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Jesse Sestito presents; Ethics|
|Monday, February 20||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Tae Joong Jeong and Nishanth Kathirvel present|
|Monday, March 13||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Hunter Ubersox, Jordan Strother, Yuhan Xiao, Do Hyun Kwon, and Lucas Muller present|
|Monday, March 27||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Journal Club and Ethics|
|Monday, April 3||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Xiang Huang and Ara Parsekian present|
|Monday, April 10||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Jesse Sestito and Nishanth Kathirvel present|
|Monday, April 17||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Tae Joong Jeong and Peter Griffiths present|
|Monday, April 24||10:00am – 12:00pm||GTMI 431||Hunter Ubersox, Jordan Strother, Yuhan Xiao, Do Hyun Kwon, and Lucas Muller present|
News and Updates
- The PTFP Group welcomes new members Jesse Sestito, Nishanth Kathivel, and Tae Joong Jeong, August 2016
- Congratulations to Peter Griffiths on passing his PhD Qualifying Exam, March 2016
- The PTFP Group welcomes new members Naveen Shrivastava and Ana Girardot, January 2016
- Congratulations to Ara Parsekian on passing his PhD Qualifying Exam, November 2015
- Congratulations to Dr. Harris on her acceptance to the 2015-2016 Class of the Executive Leadership in Academic Technology and Engineering (ELATE) Program at Drexel University, August 2015.
- Congratulations to Peter Griffiths on his acceptance to the Georgia Tech FLAMEL IGERT program, May 2015.
- Dr. Harris gives an invited talk at the International Conference on Advanced Materials in Irbid, Jordan, May 2015.
- Dr. Harris gives talk on scaled manufacturing of thin films at GTMI, October 2014.
- The PTFP Group welcomes new members Peter Griffiths, Coleman Thompson, and Tanzie Judge, August 2014.
- Thanks and farewell to undergraduate students César Rivera Collazo, Francine Elle, and Malik Barton following a sucessful summer program, July 2014.
- Congratulations to Dr. Harris on her promotion to Associate Professor with tenure! June 2014.
- Congratulations to Xiaoyu Ding on sucessful completion of his PhD dissertation, February 2014.
- Congratulations to Sima Didari on sucessful completion of her PhD dissertation, January 2014.
- Congratulations to Dr. Harris on being selected as the Keynote speaker at the ASME 7th /11th International Conference on Energy Sustainability and Fuel Cell Science and Technology, July 2013.
- Congratulations to Sima Didari on successful completion of her PhD candidacy proposal, April 2013.
- Congratulations to Xiaoyu Ding on successful completion of his PhD candidacy proposal, March 2013.
- Congratulations to Sima Didari for receipt of the NSF travel award for the ASME Congress in Houston TX, November 2012.
- Congratulations Dr. Harris on her invitation to the White House!, 2011
- Congratulations to Dr. Kanthi Latha Bhamidipati for graduating from the DaMES Research Group at Georgia Institute of Technology on May 2011.